- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tbs. water
- 1/4 cup LXMI Pure Nilotica Melt, warmed to soften
- 1/2 teaspoon of Almond Extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw, sifted cocoa powder (and/or toasted shredded coconut), for rolling
- Over medium stove-top heat, melt chocolate with Pure Nilotica Melt and the water. Stir in almond extract and sea salt.
- Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish, and refrigerate until mixture is set but still pliable, about 2 hours.
- Scoop balls with a melon ball roller, transferring each one to a parchment topped baking sheet.
- Coat your hands in cocoa, and roll balls to make smooth.
- Truffles can keep for up to 2 weeks, refrigerated; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before second coating.
- When you're ready to serve, roll the balls in more cocoa or pat with toasted coconut.