LXMI is building the future of luxury with a focus on rare ingredients that give work to women. Join a fast-paced, venture-backed startup shaking up the beauty and skincare industry with an emphasis on pure, rare botanicals that have a proven social and environmental impact. We launched in late 2016 and are distributed nationwide at all Sephora stores, and on QVC.
Our company is based in San Francisco, but we hire globally and have openings for remote staff.
Applicants must be self-motivated, ambitious, and willing to roll up their sleeves and dive into projects outside their comfort zone.
Director of E-Commerce and Growth
New York, REMOTE
ABOUT THE POSITION:
LXMI seeks an experienced e-commerce leader with a background in direct-to-consumer brands. This role reports to the CEO and is responsible for:
- • Increasing customer acquisition through effective paid advertising and influencer marketing with our network of over 400 beauty gurus
- • Developing, executing, and managing digital advertising campaigns driving to LXMI.com
- • Managing our content producer to refresh and publish content across LXMI's social channels
- • Managing our email marketing program to boost conversion rates and CLV
- • Updating dashboards to use data to drive all key decisions impacting spend, from web development to digital advertising
- • Collaborate with brand marketing to maintain and communicate company brand, ensure consistency, maximum consumer exposure and awareness via e-commerce channels.
Key Performance Indicators:
- • Daily/Weekly/Monthly web sales
- • Conversion rate
- • Shopping Cart abandonment rate
- • Site traffic
- • Social shares
- • Newsletter subscribers
- • Social followers (Facebook and Instagram)
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- • History of driving business growth
- • 5+ years digital marketing or e-commerce experience for a CPG brand (beauty/personal care/luxury preferred) with at least 2 years of direct-to-consumer experience.
- • Deep background in consumer marketing via online media sources including paid search, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing and social media.
- • Demonstrated experience in consumer segmentation strategy.
- • Management of membership, loyalty, subscription or continuity programs a plus.
- • Track record of growing new consumer acquisition programs.
- • Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills required.
This role will be based in our SoHo office in New York and reports directly to the CEO
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL CAREERS@LXMI.COM WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- • Resume
- • LinkedIn Profile
- • A cover letter with a short description of why you want to work for LXMI