“The Chanel of social impact.” — CNBC
“Effective, while also empowering.” — Vogue
We're building the future of luxury with a focus on rare ingredients that give work to women.
Join a fast-paced, venture-backed startup shaking up the beauty and skincare industry with an emphasis on pure, rare botanicals that have a proven social and environmental impact. We launched in 2016 and are distributed nationwide at all Sephora stores, and on QVC.
We pride ourselves on being a great place for women to work, with flexible hours, a generous maternity leave policy, and a creative environment.
Our company is based in San Francisco, but we hire globally and have openings for remote staff.
Applicants must be self-motivated, ambitious, and willing to roll up their sleeves and dive into projects outside their comfort zone.
Digital Content Creator / Community Manager
LOCATION: Remote or Local to San Francisco
LXMI, pronounced luxe-me, is a newly launched luxury skincare brand with a compelling social mission. We are not the only natural skincare brand on the market, BUT we ARE the only luxury natural skincare brand impact sourcing pure, rare and deep ingredients from low income communities all over the world to make a meaningful difference in our producers’ lives.
LXMI is seeking a Digital Content Creator to create content for mainly, but not limited to, our social media channels. This person should be an excellent photographer/videographer and be able to translate our brand aesthetic into social media assets that will live across multiple digital properties. He or she will take initiative, work efficiently as part of a team, and execute to deadline.
- • Create weekly and monthly social media calendar and strategy ensuring consistent posts throughout the month
- • Curate the most relevant and trending hashtags in the skincare space to use sparingly across Company’s social media channels.
- • Research influencers and bloggers in our space for sending samples, influencer blog posts, Instagram features, etc.
- • Help create lists of influencers and priorities of outreach based on status of product and brand story.
- • Send direct messages and comment on influencer / community posts once strategy and language has been set and list had been curated.
- • Follow top hashtags and continue to like posts relevant to the LXMI brand to spark engagement and new followers.
- • Once language has been drafted and confirmed, help schedule social posts on Buffer and latergram.me to scale across Company’s social media channels.
- • Helping keep track of top posts, social growth, and numbers across platforms to ladder up to sales goals, pulling analytics when necessary.
- • Research optimal post times and document the language / posts the LXMI audience responds to best.
- • Implement social media strategy/plan through competitive research, benchmarking, message & campaign execution and reporting.
- • Analyze and recommend approach/reaction to trends, outcomes and findings; tests hypotheses; identifies opportunities and develops clear business and measurement objectives.
- • Interest in the beauty and fashion industry
- • Ability to problem solve and manage projects
- • Strong professional communication skills and superior written communication skills are a MUST
- • Warm, enthusiastic personality
- • Knowledge of social media platforms and how they operate, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- • Very strong computer skills
- • Detail orientated with the ability to organize and track tasks
- • Open and humble attitude
- • Self-starter
- • Creative vision
- • Prior blogging experience is a plus
- • Open ability for learning
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: your resume, LinkedIn Profile, a cover letter with a short description of why you want to work for LXMI.
Thank you so much for your interest! Please keep in touch by subscribing to our newsletter below, or following us on Facebook or Instagram. (We prioritize applicants who are already a part of the LXMI Community.)